How the grant works for installers
- The customer starts the process by asking you to install an OZEV-approved chargepoint model.
- You survey their property and provide a quote.
- Check that you are installing an OZEV-approved commercial chargepoint model.
- If the customer wants to go ahead, give them your OZEV installer number.
- The customer applies for the grant and provides OZEV information about the address and infrastructure they want to install.
- Once OZEV approves the grant application, you will receive an email. The application will appear in your installer dashboard.
- Check the information supplied is correct. If it is not, instruct your customer to make a new application.
- You must finish the installation before you can complete a claim. You must upload a copy of your invoice, a car park diagram and photos of the charge points installed. Your invoice must show the discount to cover the amount of the grant.
- OZEV will pay you the grant.